The Conference Board of Canada
Integrated Brand Marketing Manager
The Conference Board of Canada is seeking an Integrated Brand Marketing Manager to work with an established Marketing team.
The successful candidate will work with the Director of Marketing to build and execute the development and implementation of integrated brand marketing initiatives by telling stories to drive our key messages at the brand, category, and product level. This position will play a role in the evolution and growth of a rejuvenated Conference Board of Canada brand including customer insight development, integrated campaign creation, and overall brand management.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and working in a collaborative team environment, this is a full-time permanent position located in our Ottawa office and is available immediately.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills, and enjoys the challenge of building and growing something new
- Ability to juggle masterfully, build momentum, influence positive outcomes, facilitate cross-functional discussions and decisions
- Experience connecting the dots across a multitude of inter-connected areas
- Exceptionally creative, analytical, innovative, collaborative, multitasking self-starter
- A passion for the details and a strong bias for action with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative mindset with a positive attitude
Champion our brand story and brand identity across all products
- Work closely with internal team counterparts to understand and shape brand and product strategy, business requirements, product details, and consumer insights
- Act as internal brand champion for all creative assets, ensuring approved brand guidelines, and product positioning are maintained consistently across all marketing elements, advertising materials and partner promotional materials
- Create targeted marketing programs and campaigns, channel support, online promotions and promotions to different customer targets leveraging data and insights
- Evaluate and report on program results. This includes Identifying the cause of success or revenue short falls, and recommends future approaches and/or corrective action to continuously improve campaign ROI performance
- Act as internal brand champion for all creative assets, ensuring approved brand guidelines, and product positioning are maintained consistently across all marketing elements, advertising materials and partner promotional materials.
- Determine financial aspects of marketing programs for new product development such as budgets, expenditures, research, return-on-investment and revenue projections to assess impact and market performance.
- Lead creative ideation and development of creative concepts
- Manage one direct report
- Oversee the voice of the brand as it is rolled out to owned marketing assets including copy for emails, web, etc.
- Develop and deploy compelling digital content in conjunction with e-commerce team
- Work with partners to leverage their audience and create co-marketing opportunities including email campaigns, webinars, and live events
- Support research, brainstorming, planning, measurement, and evaluation
- Support in the management of partner and agency relationships (SOWs, briefs, timelines, deliverables, budget and reporting), and owning marketing and cross-functional follow up on outcomes and integration
- Commitment to producing high quality work and demonstrating professional values in all aspects of work and interactions with colleagues and customers
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of five years of relevant functional experience and a minimum of two years of demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business administration or related field
- Experience with brand management, product positioning, and campaign management
- Experience working with and managing agency partners and external resources
- Experience with distribution channels, advertising and demonstrated knowledge and experience with integrated paid, owned and earned marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques, and the ability to conduct market analysis
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with flawless execution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Sound organizational, analytical, judgement and decision-making skills with proven abilities in problem solving
We thank all applicants who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
The Conference Board of Canada
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Jun 07, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)