OPAL is a full-service multicultural marketing and communications agency with offices in Toronto (Etobicoke) and Vancouver. We offer competitive salary, benefits and a great work environment that facilitates professional growth and satisfaction.
This position requires good verbal and written communications skills in both English and Mandarin or Cantonese. Additional requirements are as follows:
- Experience in media planning & buying, social media activation and Analytics.
- Have knowledge of TV, Radio, Newspapers, magazines, digital and new media properties including its Reach and costs for multicultural media.
- Execute monthly media plans in time, on target and within budgets.
- Maintain database of ethnic media with updated tariff, Reach and pros & cons.
- Work on Chinese digital media and blogs
- Get competitive media rates for higher ROI for clients.
- Continuously look for innovative ways to reach and connect with target markets.
- Develop and submit monthly reports on ad spend, on-line initiatives and competitive report.
- Follow up on timely payments to media vendors.
- Coordinate with other functions / team members.
- College graduate with 2+ years experience in advertising, media, digital marketing and/or social media
- Bilingual; English, Mandarin or Cantonese speaking candidates required.
- Prior Advertising or media agency experience preferred.
We are looking for candidates with highly developed communications and Interpersonal skills, passion to create and add value, organisation, computer skills, commitment to work and professional persona.
Job Type: Full-time
advertising, media planning and/or Analytics: 2 years