We are looking for an individual to support the sales and service departments in all marketing and retention activities. If you think you can help us get more customers into our showroom , we want to talk to you!
The job duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Making sure the website is up to date with our current offers
- Creating basic landing pages and banners
- Implement a social media strategy to support sales and service current marketing goals
- Organizing business development activities such as voicemail drops for service reminders, building customers lists in our CRM system
- Assist in executing sales events
- Ensuring our online reputation is positive ( Google reviews, Facebook reviews, etc)
- Generating ideas that will help us sell more cars and retain more customers!
The ideal candidate would
have basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop and Excel
have a strong comfort level with computers and a willingness to learn new programs
have strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Youtube and how they can be used to drive sales.
be extremely organized and able to get things done without being micromanged
Marketing experience or education would be an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Lloydminster, AB, CA
|Posted:||Sep 10, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|