NHV Natural Pet Products
Digital Marketing Specialist
At NHV Natural Pet Products, we empower pet parents and help optimize pet health through the use of high-quality, vet formulated, plant-based supplements. We are an empathetic group of people that care deeply about the furry species we share our lives with. As an on-line retailer, we are always on the lookout for the next digital marketing enthusiast to join our team.
Who You Are:
You are a digital hound. Your social savvy amazes your friends. You don’t mind scrubbing a video until you get perfection or digging into data to drive sales via social advertising. You love communicating via the written word and can move people to action with a few clicks of your keyboard. You care about animals, and spending time with kitties and computers is all you ask for.
You’ll Help Us
- Manage digital marketing campaigns to optimize conversion rates
- Drive engagement with social influencers
- Post, engage, and advertise on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and other social platforms
- Produce and edit quality product videos
- Write marketing copy for websites and maintain activity on these websites
- Use your graphic design skills to create compelling content for social media and websites
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Implement a strong social media strategy for the company
- Use analytical tools to track conversion rates and make improvements to the website, social media, and digital strategies.
- Use Mailchimp to send out newsletters and occasionally code an email template from scratch
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, or equivalent post-secondary training and experience
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, e-mail marketing, and social media.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
Skills you are bring:
- 2 years previous experience running social advertising campaigns
- Experience blogging and vlogging
- Knowledge of the full Adobe Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver).
- Excellent understanding of composition, layout and typographic principles
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Passionate about animals, wellness, and pets.
- Video editing skills
Nice to Have’s:
E-mail us your resume, a cover letter describing why you would be a good fit for our team, and a link to your on-line portfolio.
Job Type: Full-time
- Vancouver, BC (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
NHV Natural Pet Products
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Sep 10, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)