Toys R Us
Marketing Specialist – Toy
ToysRUs Canada, proud to be Canadian owned and operated, is here to play and here to stay!
The Marketing Specialist – Toy develops and leads the execution of comprehensive marketing plans for their segment of customers. Through effective planning and execution, the Marketing Specialist - Toy will increase customer engagement and sales by driving the implementation and execution of new cross functional marketing initiatives as well as highly-targeted direct marketing campaigns.
We want to bring on someone who values what we value- teamwork, excellence, authenticity, accountability and integrity. In other words, we want you to fit in here. This is an opportunity for you to take on exciting responsibilities, build on your already strong skill set and help us achieve our goals, all in a work environment that is fast-paced, dynamic and fun.
- Leverage shopper, customer and category insights to create and deploy comprehensive marketing plans for ToysRUs customers while working closely with key vendors and merchants.
- Develop deep understanding of brand visions, customer profiles, the purchase journey and finally, marketing campaigns. Leverage a cross-functional team to translate insights into both over-arching and campaign-specific advertising strategies and tactical plans
- Assist in developing customer communication plan for multi-channel marketing programs with the goals of driving traffic to stores, delivering incremental sales and profit, and building customer loyalty
- Develop and manage highly-targeted and segmented direct marketing campaigns designed to improve customer retention, drive incremental revenue and improve customer satisfaction
- Understand and identify emerging market trends and opportunities for our brand, along with competitive research
- Provide efficient, professional customer service to internal and external business teams
- Partners with cross functional and internal teams to support the “R”Club Loyalty Program
- Drive ToysRUs lifecycle retention and customer engagement initiatives across the various ages & stages of our customer through Email Communication
- Partner with agencies on creative, concept and copy development for direct to consumer-targeted communications
- Develop and execute of all R Club email communication
- Measures & reports performance on all events and projects and assesses against goals & KPI
- 3-5 years experience in a Marketing role preferably background in an omni-channel retail environment
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Experience in developing multi-channel direct marketing campaigns from concept through execution and reporting is an asset
- Ability to use data and insights to develop targeting and segmentation strategies for marketing campaigns
- Ability to use reporting and analysis to glean insights, tell a story and drive decision-making
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required
- Familiarity with campaign management tools for email deployment is an asset
- Strong analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Must be team oriented, possess strong interpersonal skills and work well within cross-functional teams
- Excellent organization and project management skills
Toys“R”Us is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, material status, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by all applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toys R Us
Concord, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 10, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|