Influencer Marketing - Campaign Coordinator
BrandFIT Agency has developed an online platform that enables brands to hire celebrities and influencers to endorse products and services on social media. With over 40,000 influencers in our platform, we reach more than 1 billion consumers worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Campaign Coordinator - Influencer Marketing to join our exciting team in our downtown Toronto office.
- Working with brands running social media campaigns.
- Implement plans throughout from planning to delivery.
- Develop and manage communications processes with Social Media Influencers.
- Help lead, identify, plan and manage creative media initiatives from planning to execution that are in line with strategic media direction from our clients.
- Main point of contact for Brand Managers/Senior executives during campaign cycle.
- Demonstrated passion, excitement and enthusiasm for social media and digital marketing.
- Must have direct experience working at a digital agency.
- Strong experience working across a number of sectors, including: Advertising, Digital, Marketing, Social Media.
- Extensive experience and knowledge working with Major Brands running social media campaigns.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal.
To be considered for this role please submit your resume for consideration.
BrandFIT Agency is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Influencer Marketing: 2 years (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 10, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|