Great West Life
Project Co-ordinator Marketing
We’re looking for a highly organized people person to be the hub of marketing material workflow in a busy marketing and communications department at Great-West Life.
You’re a collaborative and approachable person who can establish productive working relationships across geographies. You’ve got keen discovery skills because you know the devil is in the details. Keeping schedules up to date and keeping everyone informed is second nature to you. You multi-task with flair and thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you love to talk and light up when you look at a spreadsheet – this could be the job for you.
The position is a full-time temporary position and reports to the Director, Communications and Design, Group Customer at Great-West Life.
- Organize workflow for all assigned print and/or interactive projects (such as, but not limited to: print, collateral, direct mail, email, PDFs, PPTs, Word Document templates)
- Help prioritize and schedule design workflow with leader, marketing and communications specialists, designers and print services
- Communicate with team members and print services about project status, deadlines and changes to both
- Responsible for daily and weekly updating, prompt communication, informative record-keeping, reporting and solid maintenance for all deadlines against the overall production schedule
- Maintain overall project database and catalogue print samples
- Receive and send daily package deliveries to outside vendors via mail and courier
- Liaise with French proofreading team on project schedules and priorities
- Collaborate daily with communication specialists and designers to understand and maintain project lists, intake new tasks and acquire project details
- Work productively with team members located in Winnipeg, London and Montreal
Qualifications and Competencies:
- 2-3 years of work experience in a project co-ordination or management or production co-ordination (or related field) or equivalent education
- Strong relationship-building, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Demonstrates positivity and diplomacy in the face of change
- Excellent organization, planning and ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Excellent customer focus, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to proactively anticipate obstacles and create solutions for risk management
- Creative problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement
- Demonstrates good judgement and accountability
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Advanced knowledge of Smartsheet and Adobe Acrobat an asset
- Knowledge of digital printing, offset printing and print finishing an asset
- Background in a marketing communications field or graphics production an asset
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Great West Life
London, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 10, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)