St Marys, ON
Solis Foods Corporation Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high quality snack inspired foods for both in- home and out-of-home consumption. Our MexiCasa brand has been trusted by consumers for over 20 years. We are in St. Mary’s, Ontario and Calgary Alberta servicing clients with the mission of ‘providing the highest quality products with exceptional service and great value for its customers.
We believe in passion, innovation, integrity, quality and growth. Exceptional people create exceptional products! Solis Foods offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and enjoyable coworkers.
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator – St Marys ON with regular travel to Brantford only until end of December.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible to create and execute of all company marketing strategies, programs and sales timelines.
- Manage company’s social media platform and website to market to the right end users.
- Builds online presence through websites, Amazon and other social media vehicles.
- Conducts sales analysis and produces dynamic reports using MS Excel
- Explores new product ideas and new business opportunities and stays informed of key industry developments and trends that may affect the business.
- Plan, execute and develop materials for trade shows in both Canada and the US.
- Assist with the development and preparation of presentations.
- Contributes to the development and executes marketing programs to achieve states objectives.
- Ensures consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, website and events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-3 years related experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Experience with consumer packaged goods or food is an asset
- Creative thinker, responsive and a positive work attitude
- Detail oriented and able to accurately proofread marketing materials
- Expert proficiency in MS Excel and advanced level in other MS applications.
- Able to Travel to United States and within Canada
- Bilingual (English/French) would be an asset
We would like to thank you everyone for their interest in this position; however only those Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Solis Foods will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
St Marys, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 10, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)