Brain Power Studio Inc.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Post-Production Co-ordinator to support our busy film/TV studio. This role reports to the Post-Production Manager of Brain Power Studio Inc. and is based at our studio/post-production facility in Barrie, ON. Please note, this is a full-time position.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Oversee the day-to-day coordination of each assigned project with clear guidelines for looking after each project’s post path, technical aspects and processes;
- Prioritize, organize, and schedule/confirm resources according to each project’s needs, providing regular updates to production teams;
- Work with in-house post department and technical services team, as well as any external resources, to ensure technical specifications and deliverable requirements for all broadcasters and distributor are being met;
- Receive, file and have accessible all Production Reports related to each project
- Ensure all media is filed and up to date, and accessible to the production team as required;
- Troubleshoot, problem solve, and provide alternate solutions/plans that best suit the project and resources available;
- Manage stock library and relationships with third-party stock libraries;
- Identify any issues and bring to the attention of Production Manager;
- Other duties as requested by Brain Power Studio Inc. that are standard for the position in the film and television industry
Experience & Qualifications
- Post-secondary education with at least 3-5 years of film and/or television experience
- Working knowledge of various disciplines of production and post production in the broadcast environment
- Strong understanding of technical specifications and audio configurations for television and digital production, HD and UHD
- Proficient with Avid Media Composer
- Familiarity with Excel, Word, Google docs to maintain databases and spreadsheets for post-production and delivery schedules
- Highly-energetic and strong team player
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure, and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule to support production needs
Brain Power Studio celebrates diversity in both its programming and workforce. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada. We thank all candidates for their interest in Brain Power Studio and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
- film/TV: 3 years (Preferred)
Brain Power Studio Inc.
Newmarket, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 10, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|