Lime Advertising Inc
Account Coordinator (Marketing)
We are looking for an outgoing, organized, and enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Account Coordinator
Who We Are:
We’re a medium-sized advertising agency that’s growing rapidly. We work to impact our clients businesses by providing them with our complete and undivided attention, instead of simply shuffling them into a client list. We keep our processes streamlined, efficient and effective with the sole purpose of providing clients with successful marketing solutions.
In this role you will focus on supporting the account team through exceptional organization and resourcefulness. You will assist in client and project management, client communications, and liaising with the creative team and IT team.
- Skillfully and swiftly respond to client and brand team requests.
- Maintain a methodical and orderly approach to managing your workload and the brand team activities for which you are responsible.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in order to effectively fulfill requests.
- Interact productively with your co-workers.
- Deliver your ideas in a useful and dynamic manner.
- Execute the needs of your brand team in a thorough and timely manner.
- Establish and uphold a high quality pattern of work behavior and output.
- Maintain positive and productive work relationships.
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively.
- Have a good understand of digital marketing, SEO, SEM, and other digital products.
- Have obtained a degree or diploma in Advertising/Marketing/Business
- Strong digital marketing background including excellent analytical skills
- Working knowledge of social media strategies for marketing communications
- Familiarity and comfort with print production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research skills
- A positive, proactive attitude towards opportunities and potential problems
- Superb presentation skills
- Must possess strong project management skills – organization skills, attention to detail, problem solving, and following up is key
- Must be technology savvy
- Must have a passion for advertising and marketing
- Experience using Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite
If you have the experience, skills and enthusiasm to be our new Account Coordinator, we want to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Coordinating: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Lime Advertising Inc
Etobicoke, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 11, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)