A Plus Creative Inc.
E-Commerce Production Coordinator
Applicants must apply via link below to be considered:
Grow with us as an E-Commerce Production Coordinator at A Plus Creative Inc. We don’t follow trends, we create them! We are a company governed by creating engaging rich-media omni-channel content which help our clients connect with their customers on an emotional level. Our quality, speed and passion are reflected in our work.
The E-Commerce Production Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all client samples are received, photographed, and delivered to clients. This is a full-time position which requires strong organizational abilities, interpersonal skills, detail-oriented mindset and someone who is well versed in the technical processes of E-Commerce operation. This position requires discipline,punctuality and consistent work flow.
- Oversee the completion and delivery of all photography for various projects
- Generate and deliver weekly reports to management on project progress
- Create and monitor daily schedules for photographers
- Monitor and actively respond to client request
- Receive, scan and track weekly shipments through the internal system
- Track and manage the flow of merchandise requiring photography while keeping merchandise area tidy
-Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge and the ability to analyze data
-Proven track record of being organized with high volumes of information while ensuring the quality of work doesn’t fluctuate
-Intermediate understanding of E-Commerce fashion i.e. ability to read UPC barcodes, fashion ID’s & clothing descriptions
-Great team communication
-Excellent planning and organizational skills
-Excellent customer support service, interpersonal skills with verbal and written communication
-Intermediate knowledge of Mac OSX environment, finder, images and folders
-Filemaker Pro is an asset
-Agency work experience is an asset
-Experience working with photographers, image editors, stylists, and art directors
Post Graduate Education, OR 2 Years of E-commerce fashion coordinator experience
Job Type: Full-time
- E-commerce fashion coordinator: 2 years (Required)
A Plus Creative Inc.
York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 11, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|