North York, ON
Nella Toronto is looking to hire a Logistics Coordinator for our North York location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquiries.
- Coordinates and processes orders over the phone or online.
- Reviews order, creates and coordinates shipments based on customer provided information.
- Works with customers on discrepancies or changes of orders.
- Communicates with customers to provide delivery updates/status, pricing, stock availability/backorders, answer questions.
- Ensuring timely follow-ups with customers
- Works with designated logistics teams to coordinate shipping/delivery of items to customer locations.
- Prepares responses to requests for shipping quotes, based on customer’s needs.
- Process all documents meeting customer’s requirements
- Build and maintain business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate information.
- Strong data entry skills required.
- Administrative assistance, sales support, or customer service background is helpful.
- Microsoft Office knowledge is required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability to calculate/negotiate appropriate quantity/prices
- Exceptional verbal and oral communication
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Purchase / Logistics|
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 13, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)