As a Graphic Designer for AutoCanada, you’ll collaborate daily with our team of marketing professionals to develop, coordinate and execute multi?platform (digital & traditional) marketing initiatives for our automotive dealers across Canada. We’re looking for a designer who is passionate about advertising and seeks to grow and mature as a designer in this fast-paced environment. Here you’ll have the creative freedom to apply your skills in all aspects of design.
- Prioritize multiple projects and timelines.
- Work in a fast?paced creative production environment without compromising design quality or missing project deadlines.
- Deconstruct and reproduce graphics created by other members of the design team as well as third party companies and automotive manufacturers.
- Re-purposing existing designs and adapt them to meet new requirements of a different dealership
- Organizing and maintaining an abundance of design elements, fonts, and creative assets to be used multiple times in many different projects.
- Have the creative freedom to work on some or all of the following advertising assets: email campaigns, Google ads, Facebook ads, website banners, point of purchase materials, in?store signage, billboards, flyers, direct mail, video graphics and much more.
- 1?3 years of progressive design production experience.
- Detailed orientated and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time .
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- HTML 5 design knowledge considered an asset.
- Great attitude and willingness to learn.
- Outgoing, friendly and people oriented.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Edmonton, AB, CA
|Posted:||Oct 09, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)