Raywal Cabinets, a pioneer and leader in the home cabinet industry in Ontario is seeking a creative, career-minded Marketing Manager to join our team. This position will be based out of our head office location in Markham at 68 Green Lane.
- Develop overall plans for marketing strategies including trade shows, web presence, advertising, messaging and branding.
- Develop yearly monthly marketing budget.
- Execution and delivery of all Raywal marketing collateral – brochures, sell sheets, signage & displays, promotional gifts, etc.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining social media marketing content (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Develop and manage content for the organization’s web presence and content marketing efforts.
- Develop and distribute targeted B2C marketing campaigns via digital and print mediums.
- Manage relationships with creative vendors: advertising agencies, web developers, photographers, graphic designers and video production companies.
- Schedule, plan and assist with all company photo-shoots. Book vendors, coordinate with homeowners and staff.
- Ensure brand image standards and content are consistent with overall marketing strategies.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the execution of creative, art specs and timelines for advertising and public relations initiatives, including press releases, press kits and more.
- Research, write and design monthly internal company newsletter.
- Respond to online inquiries and concerns.
- Assisting with pricing requests and dealer inquiries.
- Manage and maintain company door sample program for showrooms and sales team.
- Monitor 3rd party lead generation system for all retail sales staff.
- Represent Raywal at industry or client-related events where required.
- General administration and clerical duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- University/college degree with focus on Marketing and/or Communications.
- 5-10 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably in a manufacturing company
- Self-starter with strong communication, project management, and writing skills
- Desktop publishing, database management and general computer skills, (Microsoft Office, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, etc.)
- Experience with website development and web-based advertising campaigns and analytic tools such as Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Experience managing social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Position Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- Pay Type: Salary
- Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (must be flexible to work additional hours when required for special projects).
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
This position requires a vehicle as the successful candidate may occasionally have to meet with vendors, attend trade shows/events, and visit showrooms.
About Raywal Cabinets
Founded in 1954, Raywal Cabinets has a strong reputation for quality and reliability. We continuously strive to better meet the demands of our customers, while providing a workplace that is dedicated to continuous improvement. At Raywal, we promote a team environment that encourages growth opportunities.
Why work for Raywal?
- Canadian owned and operated company for more than 60 years
- Winner of two Best of Houzz 2017 awards for Customer Service and Design (houzz.com)
- Best of Homestars award winner for 6 consecutive years (homestars.com)
- Member of CDECA, NKBA and BILD
- Featured on HGTV’s television program Love it or List It and WNetwork’s Game of Homes.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Thornhill, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 09, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)