WURTH CANADA LIMITED
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic organization that values a culture of drive, innovation, knowledge, professionalism, accountability and a practice of resilience in all that they do?
Wurth Canada Limited was founded in Montreal, Québec in 1971. Its Head Office is currently located in Guelph, Ontario. Since the late 80's and the early 90's Würth Canada has established itself in the Automotive, Trucking, Industrial and Construction marketplaces and has more than 465 sales representatives servicing customers from Victoria, British Columbia to St-John's Newfoundland.
In traditional Würth fashion, the market remains to be conquered through aggressive selling and offering our customers a "one-stop shopping experience ". To promote customer loyalty, Wurth Canada has actively established "Point of Sale" organizational storage systems (ORSY) in all markets as well as a new E-shop. We are also pleased to offer our valued customers several other opportunities and programs to generate additional profits, increase productivity, and create efficiencies.
Our company’s "2020 vision" is to double our sales and our employees. Wurth Canada is continually growing and has a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinatorfor a 6-month contract for our Head Office in Guelph, Ontario.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Corporate Communications, you will be an integral part of the Marketing team within Wurth Canada. You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and executing the Wurth Canada company marketing plan, social media plan, brand partnerships and day-to day marketing activities
- Support the marketing department by scheduling and organizing the creation of various marketing collateral to support sales and to build the Wurth brand
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns; conduct proactive marketing based on sales realities/focuses
- Implement marketing and advertising strategies/campaigns by analyzing sales plans and forecasts by Division – make adjustments where needed to maximize impact
- Preparing, updating, and maintaining various marketing calendars.
- Tracking the development of all marketing initiatives by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Staying on top of new marketing techniques, strategies, trends, etc that Wurth Canada can potentially maximize or implement.
- Working with suppliers (i.e. promotional, printing, etc) from RFQ generation phase, to sample/proof approvals, PO placement, etc.
- Coordinate and facilitate various trade shows across Canada to maximize our exposure and increase R.O.I
- Using creative ideas on how to grow, develop and maximize the Wurth brand throughout Canada
- Other duties as required by Manager
What we are looking for:
- University or college degree in a related field
- Possess knowledge related to Marketing and Project Management
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and ERP system
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, constantly changing, deadline-oriented environment
- Bilingualism is an added asset
**No agencies please**
Wurth Canada is an equal employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
WURTH CANADA LIMITED
Guelph, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 09, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)