NoHype Media Inc.
Marketing Traffic Specialist
No boring 9 - 5 here... Salary Commensurates with experience and what you can bring to the table.
Funnels? Google PPC? Adwords? Facebook Ads? Twitter Ads? LinkedIn Ads? Retargeting? Landing pages? ROI? KPIs? Split testing? Do these terms get you excited? Do you enjoy running campaigns using cutting-edge digital advertising & computing technology? What if you’re given 9 to 10 digits worth of advertising budget to hone your skills? Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking for an Marketing Traffic Specialist with that rare combination of marketing and technical skills, to run testing, implementation and reporting on our high performing client funnels, using the latest online marketing tools with the most high-quality technology most people only dream of.
The boring part: NoHype Media is no ordinary company. Founded by local serial-entrepreneur, NoHype specializing in helping the archaic real estate industry by generating massive traffic for it's North American clients by building authority positioning, proper messaging, building useful websites that convert, funnels, sales pipelines, automations...
What you really need to know about us: Sure we have great pay, profit sharing, extended medical benefits, flexible hours (with the possibility of working from home from time to time).
Of course, we also have an amazing and fun "no-suite" culture (see our careers video), awesome team retreats (the really fun ones with your family), paid vacations, and bonus structures for most positions.
But that’s not what sets NoHype apart. It’s really about the success stories we get to create for our clients as a team.
NoHype Media is expanding! And we need YOU to assist in the management of a growing roster of clients. Join us and get in on the ground floor of a company revolutionizing the marketing and sales game with human-oriented values and ingenuity made possible only by harnessing with our employees’ individual strengths. We want you to bring your unique skills and voice to contribute to our growth as a leader in the digital marketing world. At NoHype, we know that success comes from the passion and collaboration of a well-functioning team.
What it Means to Work with NoHype Media:
- Access to educational resources for self-directed on-the-job training and skills building.
- Your ideas and input are valued: you’ll frequently be asked to take charge and put your words into action.
- Regular off-site meetings and the ability to work flexibly from home when needed.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Gain experience using top-quality digital marketing and design resources.
- The latest Apple equipment, tons of resources and software.
- Create new Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, and Instagram ad accounts for clients.
- Manage and optimize existing Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, and Instagram ad accounts for our clients.
- Analyze performance of advertising campaigns and compile internal reports & strategies to boost ROI.
- Work with the latest beta trials, cutting-edge technology and leading experts in the advertising field.
- Track several different websites’ trends, stats, and traffic flow for improving performance & quality score.
- Discover breakthrough ideas in the world of paid advertising and help implement them in our various advertising channels business units.
- You will thrive in a high-pressure environment and put your skills to the test, working together in a team of highly skilled individuals (some might call us even Ninjas).
- Manage Google Analytics/other analytics tools for all ongoing/maintenance businesses to monitor performance on a daily basis.
- Provide quantitative analysis and propose ways from analytics data that could be used for data-driven marketing
- Provide data-driven business intelligence through tracking website performance, trends, and online marketing results.
- Maintain metrics dashboards and reports (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Work closely with Business Intelligence team on automated reporting.
- Ensure front-end development teams are implementing proper tagging on projects for accurate tracking results.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- You have a good understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- You are familiar with advertising/marketing technologies such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, and Instagram business manager accounts, Google Adwords, Clickfunnels, CRM’s, Campaigns, Google Tag Manager to name a few.
- You are highly data-driven, you have strong analytical skills, especially with large datasets.
- You have an understanding of digital marketing principles and methodologies.
- You have a curious, learning mindset to understand and stay ahead of the innovations going on around you.
- Implement advertising strategies including keyword research and analysis.
- Background in PPC or other sources of online traffic is a plus but not required.
A plus but not required:
- Team Player, don’t take yourself too seriously, optimistic and fun to be around.
- You pay attention to details and refuse to half-ass anything.
- You just love competitive strategy games (after all, getting to the top of Google is one big game).
- You like to set up and follow systems and processes to crush it (i.e. the game is too competitive to just wing it) and you might just call Excel your best friend.
- You love looking at stats and trends but also testing your creativity when it comes to writing ads copy.
- You are extremely organized and have brilliant English Language skills.
- Basic understanding in HTML, CSS & JS
NoHype Media is a forward-thinking business that values the unique worth of its employees. No suits and no stuffy formalities. Ours is a casual and collaborative atmosphere with flexible hours and profit sharing. If you’re an outside-the-box-thinker, a go-getter with an independent spirit, and a genius in your field wanting a work environment that’s more than just a little different, then you are just who we’re looking for.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS:
- Your resume in PDF format.
- A video cover letter. No fancy editing, not looking for superstars. Simply record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does No Hype Media fit into that journey?
WE WILL NOT REVIEW ANY APPLICATION WITHOUT ALL 3. Feel free to reach out to us and ask for Crystal.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
NoHype Media Inc.
Gloucester, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 09, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)