Inbound Marketing Manager
EasyMarkit is seeking a digital savvy, innovative, and analytical Inbound Marketing Manager to own and execute high impact strategic initiatives to grow our inbound marketing pipeline. This role is perfect for a results-oriented, collaborative thinker, with a strong passion for marketing funnels and conversion.
This is a full-time position in our Chinatown, Vancouver HQ, walking distance from coffee shops, restaurants, and public transit. On-site bicycle parking, and one zone TransLink pass or equivalent value parking are provided.
If you are a coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute inbound marketing campaigns and strategies that generate targeted sales leads from inbound channels such as SEM, Programmatic, Content Marketing, Affiliates, etc.
- Grow monthly MQL pipeline by converting site traffic through CTAs, landing pages, lead generation content (including offer generation and promotion), etc.
- Work with key stakeholders to convert MQLs to SQLs through automation, digital content, and offline collateral
- Build, manage, and innovate our editorial calendar to ensure it attracts and converts a qualified audience
- Create and/or work with partners to ensure the development of highly successful lead magnets (whitepapers, reports, etc.)
- Make data-driven decisions through carefully strategized and implemented experiments
- Consistently drive pipeline innovation through hypothesis testing
- Measure and report performance of all inbound marketing campaigns and assess against department KPIs
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and propose experiments to refine the process further
- Work closely with our automation department to optimize our nurturing process
- Develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of our customers and their needs
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of B2B experience as a member of a marketing team or in an agency setting
- You have a degree/diploma in marketing, business or a relevant field
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to conduct simultaneous communication with technical/non-technical stakeholders at all levels
- You have strong organizational agility and influential skills in working with cross-functional teams
- You have proficiency in marketing automation and the B2B marketing funnel to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and nurture them into converted customers
- You are a master of data analysis with Excel/Google Sheets, etc.
- You have prior experience with Google/Adobe Analytics, Facebook Ads, AdWords, Bing, and other related platforms
- You have experience working external partners
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At EasyMarkit, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps EasyMarkit achieve its goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider. Take a peek into our day to day and see our mission, vision, and values in our EasyMarkit Culture Book!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Oct 11, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)