UX Graphic Designer
We are looking for a passionate UX Graphic Designer who is excited about working in a fast-paced, innovative and team-oriented environment. If you enjoy problem-solving, collaborating and making creative decisions, we would like to speak to you!
As a UX Graphic Designer at Purpose Financial, you will collaborate with multiple teams to create, design and implement the User Experience of our web applications across all business units. You will also work with internal teams to develop and drive innovative marketing strategies to enhance brand and product awareness in the market.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing organization where your expert opinions and ideas will be valued and be at the strategic core of the company’s growth.
- Own the design process, standards, style guide, and best practices for the company
- Take initiative and set creative direction both online and offline; Architect and lead usability sessions with key stakeholders and customers to obtain and synthesize feedback loops - translate findings into usable, useful, effective and efficient user experiences
- Think creatively and develop innovative design concepts, graphics and layouts for multiple properties
- Bring strategic innovative ideas to market and test new products in automated lending platforms, productivity tools, new wealth management solutions, etc…
- Create UI mockups, wireframes, user workflow diagrams, and clickable prototypes that translate customer and/or business needs into engaging user experiences and which communicate requirements visually to the development team
- Work closely with developers to translate business requirements to design deliverables in order to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience for Advisors, and their end Clients across web portals, mobile, and tablets apps.
- Refine concepts through successive iterations via polished website mockups for our in-house programmers, programming websites is a plus
- Be resourceful and adaptable to an ever-changing technology driven environment
- Email templates designs
- Degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Web design and/or online marketing
- Expert skill level: Web Design, Wordpress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign or other visual design and wire-framing and mockup tools
- Proficiency in programming languages for rapid prototyping
- Solid experience in creating proto-typing, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Strong understanding of user-centered design disciplines and principals; ability to grasp user design issues and making into clean, understandable solutions
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Creative thinker with the motivation to learn new things
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Keen attention to detail in every piece of creative presented
- Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment;
- Portfolio must include web design and branding elements
- Ability to work outside the normal 9-5 work day if required
- Wealth management experience (an asset)
Purpose Financial LP is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the Talent team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 12, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)