D&G Trophies is a business dedicated to providing everything and anything needed for events, conferences and product launches. Whether you’re a sports team, school, agency or corporation, we have the uniforms, signage and displays, and awards and recognition items that are needed to impress your audience.
Regardless of your role at D&G Trophies, the focus will be on providing amazing customer service and developing top quality products. That’s what motivates us every day.
What We Offer:
- Awesome Culture
- Flexible Benefits
- Educational Support
- Vacation & Personal Days
- Clothing & Product Discounts
What’s The Role?
We are currently looking for a Graphic Design/Production Coordinator to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the creation or manipulation of art files to prepare for print, managing all orders through the full cycle of production, and to finish and package the product to the highest of standards.
What Will You Do?
- Create art files from scratch or assemble files provided from clients and agencies.
- Provide quotes to clients on all aspects of print production based on a formula.
- Develop project timelines and monitor project life-cycle to ensure on-time delivery
- Organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects through artwork development, print production, and fulfillment stages
What Is Your Experience?
- Degree or diploma in a related discipline or a combination of education, training, and experience
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite and VersaWorks Software
- Proven ability to think independently, problem-solve, and be solutions focused
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship skills
- Has high attention to detail and thrives on being organized
- A willingness to do some light manual labour and occasionally stand for an extended period of time
- Some experience with Roland Versacamm large format printers is a plus
To learn more about D&G Trophies, please go to dgtrophies.ca.
Interested applicants, please send your resume through the APPLY NOW button.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time