Video Creator & Multimedia EditorFeatured
theScore’s mission is to create highly-engaging digital products and content that empower the sports fan’s experience. Its flagship mobile app ‘theScore’ is one of the most popular multi-sport news and data apps in North America, serving millions of fans a month. The Company also creates innovative digital sports experiences through its web, social and esports platforms.
Typical Work Day at theScore:
- Create multimedia content for theScore’s sports app, including shooting and editing original video.
- Assist in production planning for short- and long-term video projects (logistics, storytelling, etc.).
- Create custom images, graphics, and animations for in-app and social media.
- Keep up with latest trends in storytelling, video production, social media and sports.
- Work efficiently to meet very tight deadlines (newsroom environment).
- Work shift schedules; nights and weekends may be required.
- Other duties as required.
- 1+ year(s) experience with Non-Linear Editing Software (After Effects, Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro).
- 1+ year(s) experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience writing marketable article teaser/descriptions.
- Knowledge of design principles: including color, layout, and hierarchy.
- Great knowledge of operating MAC computers.
- Proficient knowledge of sports.
- A genuine love for pop culture in sports is an asset.
- A general knowledge of all Social Media platforms, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Fun, relaxed work environment.
- Education and conference reimbursements.
- Located downtown Toronto; easily accessible by public transit.
- A/V club, Friday presentations, book library, and more.
- Snacks and drinks provided.
- Awesome patio with BBQ.
- Parental leave top up.
- Opportunity for career progression and mentoring others.
- Games room (bring your A game for our FIFA 18, arcade, ping pong and foosball tournaments!)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be made upon request.
|Category:||Film / Video|
500 King Street West
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 30, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)