Marketing Coordinator/Web Administrator
Develop and execute marketing initiatives, campaigns and strategies to meet SVP Sports marketing and branding objectives and company goals. Must be well versed in Adobe Creative Suite applications and have a graphic design background. Organized, creative and adaptable – you will be working on a variety of marketing projects in a timely manner under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administrate the SVP Sports website, ensuring products on website correlate with the stock in SVP Stores:
- Upload new product to the website by shooting or researching for product photos, and descriptions.
- Keep products up to date - remove sold-out product. Keep track of this by doing a walkthrough of SVP Steeles, using SVP Steeles as a bench-mark for overall inventory across all locations. OR reads can be done as well.
- Take pictures, edit photos, design, and create web banners to advertise product
- Create new pages and collections for products and information
Social Media Management
- Plan out social media posts for the week – discussed weekly at the Monday Marketing meeting.
- Create original content for all channels - taking Pictures of products, or creating graphics for promos.
- Find other media created by brands (via instagram, google, etc.), and re-post to our channels
- Post everyday including weekends (minimum once a day)
- Stay up-to-date with sports news – share trending sports posts
- Plan out social email marketing campaigns for the week – discussed weekly at the Monday Marketing meeting.
- Create and design weekly email newsletters
- Communicate with SVP store managers, and fulfill and signage requests
Qualifications and Skills
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to create and execute email marketing campaigns
- Must have a working knowledge of creating and posting social media content
- Must be well-versed in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat)
- Knowledgeable with WordPress and Shopify web platforms
- Knowledgeable in digital photography and photo-editing
- Knowledge of video editing software is a bonus
- Knowledge of Shopify Liquid coding is a bonus
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Etobicoke, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 06, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|