Radio Promotions Co-ordinator
- Previous Promotional experience
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Flexibility of working hours
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Social Media skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Promotions Manager / Program Director with the design, administration and execution of promotional programs.
- Assist with developing Added Value Sales Packages.
- Organize prizing and contesting
- Co-ordinate remote broadcasts and Special events
- Supervise promo team, manage promo inventory, vehicles and co-ordinate events
- Maintain listener database
- Maintain website
- Co-ordinate Social Media
The Evanov Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Etobicoke, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 06, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|