Entertainment One Ltd.
Publicty & Promotions Assistant
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment and Renegade 83; live entertainment leaders Round Room Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
The Company's rights library, valued at US$1.7 billion (as at 31 March 2017), is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 80,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
eOne Film Publicity is seeking a Publicity Assistant. This opportunity will involve supporting the Director and P&P team members with the roster of theatrical releases.
- Manage publicity press reports and tracking of coverage, including circulation of daily breaks & reviews
- Assist with promotional efforts, to include but not limited to, researching grassroots organizations and potential partnerships for our theatrical campaigns
- Executional support to include preparing and shipping promotional items across country
- Attend promo and WOM screenings, as required to assist in guest admittance and writing screening reports
- Administrative support, as needed. Duties to include, but not limited to, processing of invoices & expenses, press materials, booking departmental screening
- A working knowledge of quick resources for researching online
- Experience media monitoring
- Skilled in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to the job, a willingness to learn & hard working
- Self-starter who is able to take initiative while also collaborating effectively within a team
- Strong abilities to multi-task, meet deadlines and embrace new projects and challenges
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- A love of film, entertainment & pop culture in general
- Experience within the film, TV or music industries is an asset (volunteer, intern or other)
- Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
- Investing in your future: employee stock option purchase plan, and local defined contribution pension plans
- Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
- Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
- Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
- The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
- Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
- Grow: develop your career and shape your future
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, and supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
|Category:||Publicity / PR|
Entertainment One Ltd.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 06, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)