Digital Marketing Specialist
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the role focuses on developing and executing a strong digital marketing and social media strategy.
Based on market understanding and Director's input and expectations, you will be responsible to develop and execute the strategy of two digital products.
- Manages digital product marketing strategy based on Director's expectations with focus on user acquisition
- Monitors, manages and optimize bought traffic and advertisement campaigns on various platforms
- Supports new product launches with strategy and execution for appropriate campaign development and optimization
- Gives creative input in participation of creative meetings for annual campaigns which could include dual digital and print campaigns as well as branded sponsorship opportunities with major events relevant to the market
- Use statistics and KPI's to adjust strategy and execution for appropriate campaign development and optimization
- Lead and develop a strong social media strategy and tactics to drive brand awareness and user acquisition leads
- Assessment of opportunities on key social media channels & priorities with focus on the North American market
- Work closely with the team for assets creation for larger social media campaigns
- Selections and posts preparations for weekly updates
- University education or equivalent experience in communications, marketing or business management preferred
- 2+ years of broad commercial experience (including social media & digital marketing experience) brand or product management
- Solid understanding of online or interactive vehicles available to North American marketers and social media landscape (channels & strategies)
- Ability to utilize KPI's in development of strategies and for direct reporting
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated track record and ability to formulate ROI
- Excellent communication in English (written & verbal) as well as selling presentation and strategic thinking skills
- Strong customer service and results driven
- Solid understanding of online market with proven experience in digital product marketing
- Strong business acumen
- Great leadership skills
Rankworks is a website design agency who caters to small to medium size businesses in North America. We also offer a full suite of internet services.
We encourage interested candidates with the required skills to apply and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Pointe-claire, QC, CA
|Posted:||Nov 06, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)