Brand Partnerships Coordinator
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
We’re looking for:
A recent graduate to join our growing team as a Brand Solutions Coordinator with a detail-oriented approach, multi-tasking attitude and someone who can just get anything done with a positive attitude.
This is an entry-level position, ideal for someone who is passionate about digital/influencer marketing looking to kick-start their career in the field. The role can be pretty administrative to start—but its an important one!—we are looking for someone who is extremely organized, detail oriented and passionate about the YouTube space. The ideal candidate is eager to learn as they go with a willingness to ask questions and absorb the business each and every day.
Your responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Supporting the management team in client meetings and presentations
- Bringing research and team efforts to life visually through pitch decks
- General team support with specific administrative duties to the EVP of Brand Solutions and possible additional team member
- Administrative tasks that may include phone calls, scheduling and organizing/submitting expenses
- Supporting you team with the preparation and coordination of key client meetings
- Assist in the research of new and existing clients and brands
- Competitive and trend analysis, providing monthly reports to the broader team
- Ensure team assets, presentations, videos are organized and constantly updated
- Updates case study documents each week, ensuring the team has the most up to date information
- Manages team trackers, such as Sales, Production & P&L tracker for the Brand Solutions team & EVP
- Working with the content team to source creators for bespoke campaigns
- Liaising with creators to ensure that key campaign deliverables are met on time and on brief
- Creating work back schedules to ensure campaign deliverables are on time and within budget
What you’ll have (qualifications/requirements):
- Completion of a post-secondary education program, ideally in a Marketing or similar program
- 1-2 years of professional experience at talent agency, brand marketing group or media company preferred
- Experience/knowledge of the media and digital landscape
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once, demonstrating organizational skills, with high attention to details and follow-up
- Independence and accountability required to proactively problem solve to get the job done
- Strong interpersonal skills, willing to assist co-workers in tasks but also works well independently
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners at all levels
- Must be a problem solver with the ability to identify solutions and recommend new processes.
- Understanding of how this role fits within the big picture and how each task impacts the overall success of every program
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), and experience using Mac OS
- A positive team player!
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator knowledge a plus
- Social media management experience
- Experience working with content creators
Why you’ll love working here:
Located right near Union Station in a historical building, we work in an open space with views of the CN Tower! The office is stocked with your favorite coffee/tea and you are provided with a cell phone per-diem. You will also have an opportunity to work on exciting programs in an emerging segment of the digital advertising world—part of the job is watching YouTube Videos and becoming familiar with YouTube’s top creators!
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 06, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|