Visual Presentation/Marketing Administrator
Title: Visual Presentation/Marketing Administrator
This position entails the following:
- Create artboards by adjusting sizes (crop/paste)
- Creating new release, visual directives, top sellers, promo and product directives for stores.
- Advertising layouts and communication for newspapers.
- Marketing and signage layouts for stores.
- Weekly corporate newsletter.
- Weekly store layout visual direction (windows, mannequins, posters)
- Maintaining marketing libraries for all divisions
- Any other duties that relate to graphic design and/or marketing functions.
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (intermediate skills)
- Microsoft word and excel (basic skills)
- Familiarity of each function of tools bar
- High attention to detail
- Effectively communicates ideas with team members
- Great communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- 2-3 years work experience
- Retail experience is an asset
Fairweather welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- visual presentation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
8 hours ago
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 06, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)