Richmond Hill, ON
Canada Computers & Electronics is a retailer of personal computers, IT components, and consumer electronics. We strive to provide our clients with the latest and greatest technology and services for the best value. Our people are knowledgeable, passionate and go beyond expectations to delight our clients.
We offer the right platform and support for your professional growth and advancement. Join us today to launch your career with Canada Computers & Electronics!
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinatorto join the team at our Head Officelocated in Richmond Hill!
- Plan and coordinate the execution of marketing campaigns based on vendor and company objectives
- Serve as a liaison between Retail (Store and Merchandising), Marketing Department, and Product Management Department
- Collect and analyze data, as well as prepare reports measuring the effectiveness of conducted activities
- Understanding of social networks, media and trends as well as familiarity enabling execution of activities for campaigns that utilize social media platforms
- Prepare claims for transpired marketing campaigns, including but not limited to POP and invoice generation
- Maintain close partner relationships with existing vendors
- Foster and grow partner relationships with new vendors
- Assist in conception and development of internal and external marketing strategies and direction
- Assist Creative Copywriting Team with preliminary development of marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content
- Assist with documentation of daily procedures required for the role
- Assist with miscellaneous Marketing projects as required
- Any other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing Management, Communications, or related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Must have prior experience handling professional social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) and carrying out social media strategies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the retail industry is an asset
- Knowledge of marketing and promotional practices and procedures
- Ability to write and edit marketing materials
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated problem solving and organization skills
- A “roll up your sleeves” and “can do attitude”
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Canada Computers & Electronics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Canada Computers & Electronics will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Richmond Hill, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 06, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|