The Application Deadline for this job posting is coming soon. Apply by Nov 18, 2018!
Richmond Hill, ON
Digital Media Specialist
WellnessLiving, a fast growing business management software company, is currently seeking a full-time Digital Media Specialist to join our dynamic team.
If you are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Produce regular video and still image advertising content for WellnessLiving
- Create and update landing pages
- Design email graphics
- Maintain consistent visual brand and style
- Work with and update style and visual identity guides
- Other video, photo, or design responsibilities as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- Preferred minimum two years digital production
- Strong video and photo editing skills
- Graphic design abilities
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator.
- High proficiency in Adobe Premiere and Audition and/or Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge of Google & Microsoft suites
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail Bachelor of Arts in Media or Communications, or Diploma in related field
- Social media or SEO experience is an asset
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, and Google advertising is an asset
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Loves media production and marketing
- Passionate, positive, and eager to learn
- Successful at meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment BONUS: Has an interest in fitness, health, and wellness
Please submit resume, cover letter, and portfolio. Resume and cover letter should be in a single PDF document titled DigitalMediaSpecialist_[lastname][firstname].
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
8-203, 30 Fulton Way
Richmond Hill, ON, CA
|Tags:||video, design, photo, Adobe Creative Cloud, web design, landing page, software, marketing, advertising, Facebook, Google, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Lightroom|
|Posted:||Nov 06, 2018|
|Closing:||Nov 18, 2018|