SAXX Underwear Co.
SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Digital Designer to join the team based at our Vancouver office location. This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
The Digital Designer opportunity…
The Digital Designer is responsible for the creation and delivery of graphic and digital artwork under the direction of the Art Manager & key stakeholders of the projects (Marketing, Sales, & Product Development management). The successful candidate will use extensive knowledge of specialized design concepts, media, and software tools to develop comprehensive layouts and the production of marketing collateral including digital advertising, emails, microsites and other Sales & Marketing collateral projects.
- Design digital content for all owned channels and 3rd party retailers, along with some printed materials for tradeshows, POP, marketing materials, and other channels that consistently maintain brand visual direction
- Work with Marketing Project Coordinator to execute project timelines
- Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram paid ad platforms and the ability to create high performing content for each channel.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs
- Analyze user interface problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Ensure consistent communication with all stakeholders on progress and update on any potential challenges
- Basic animation for use in gifs, with codeless HTML5 animation as a major asset
- Conceive and create designs that address both the primary user as well as business goals, and translate business needs into customer/market-focused solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Graphic Design or Visual Arts
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in product & graphic design, preferably in apparel or related industry
- Extensive knowledge of & ability to work in Illustrator, InDesign, & Photoshop
- Solid understanding & working knowledge of fashion, design, color trending, & graphic development
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve and seek out solutions
- Impeccable communication skills both oral and written
- Able to build strong relationships across all departments
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines while remaining calm under pressure
- Passionate about design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary expectations and quote Digital Designer in the subject line. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in the role, however; only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in a career with SAXX.
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
SAXX Underwear Co.
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Nov 08, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)