Junior Graphic Designer
Dealertrack Canada, a subsidiary of Dealertrack, is the leading provider of web-based software solutions and services for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Dealertrack Canada serves dealers, lenders, OEMs, third-party retailers, agents and aftermarket providers with its comprehensive set of solutions including Sales/F&I products; market data for dealers, lenders and OEMs; and digital document services.
The Graphic Designer works with both their customers and the design team to craft integrated digital campaigns, manifesting in cohesive creative deliverables throughout the customer’s website. The position requires the ability to be both consultative and execution oriented.
- Work with our Digital Design Team to produce campaign assets, including homepage slides, page banners, specials times, display ads, and landing pages
- Manage and maintain working relationships with assigned client portfolio
- Coordinate and facilitate monthly meetings with clients and internal team members
- Generate Monthly Campaign Brief outlining integrated campaign requests
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal team members
- Asset Management and submission to OEM Compliance Agencies
- Installation of proprietary creative into assigned client’s websites
- Solve problems from a user-centered perspective and think customer-first at all times.
- Assist with projects and task work as needed
- Adherence to Dealer.com’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) with assigned clients
- BA or BS in relevant field, or an equivalent combination of experience and training
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Experience in graphic design or recently graduated
- Excellent communication skills – capable of facilitating and directing discussion in a consultative manner
- Proficient in MSOffice and web-based technologies
- Be proficient in computer troubleshooting methodologies (with on-the-job training provided for proprietary technologies and applications)
- Must be collaborative, friendly, creative, entrepreneurial and passionate about the automotive industry with respect to e-commerce and technology
- Energetic, self-motivated, client focused and a team player
- Above average ability to multi-task proactively in response to issues as they arise
- Must have proven critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Technical Skills: Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Sales Systems
- Language: English is required,
- Competive salary
- Generous benefits
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Mississauga, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 08, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)