Junior Graphic Designer
TEMPORARY / Full time / 4-month contract, which could lead to a permanent position
GreenSaver is Ontario’s leading not-for-profit energy efficiency organization. For over 25 years, we've delivered energy conservation programs for utilities, agencies and Government, assisting homeowners and businesses across Ontario to reduce their energy and environmental footprint. We deliver conservation programs for nearly 50 Ontario electric and gas utilities.
Objective: We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs (internal stakeholders and external clients); and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, magazines, promotional brochures, educational material, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity, etc. The goal is to effectively convey the brand of GreenSaver and our utility clients; and to create meaningful design for energy conservation in Ontario.
Reporting To: Manager, Marketing & Outreach
- Meet multiple deadlines for design collateral
- Manage proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Maintenance of greensaver.org
- visual design
- Work as part of a team with outreach coordinators, managers, executives, etc.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- A university or college degree from a post-secondary design program or equivalent work experience
- Solid mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, etc.)
- Basic (or better) HTML, CSS, UI/UX digital design experience strongly preferred
- A strong passion for all aspects of brand, design, and UX.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Professionalism regarding open communication, time and deadlines
- Bilingual (French/English) will be considered a strong asset
Only candidates who can present a strong portfolio of work will be considered; please include links to your portfolio in your job application.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- French (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Etobicoke, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 08, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|