NTD Apparel Inc.
Apparel Graphic Designer
In order to be considered for the position, a portfolio must be submitted with your resume.
About our company
NTD Apparel Inc. is an industry leading apparel firm located in Ville St-Laurent. For over twenty years, the founding partners have developed solid strategies for license and fashion brand acquisitions, unparalleled retail marketing initiatives, quality production and an exemplary management team. Drawing its strength from a multi-divisional corporate infrastructure, NTD successfully markets to a wide variety of apparel categories for all size ranges and both genders to all major retailers in North America.
Under the supervision of the Director of Design, we are hiring a Graphic Artist for our Adults division.
The candidate must have the ability to create, from inception to completion, unique design projects for our product line, new collections, private labels, as well as, develop artwork in collaboration with our licensing partners, that meet and reflect our licensor's image and maintain our quality standards.
Responsibilities and main tasks
- Creation of License Screen Prints and Generic Screen Prints for women and men clothing, active, swim and sleep.
- Creation of All over Prints (AOP)
- Creation of generic and licensed graphics for collections
- Sketching bodies
- Other responsibilities/tasks assigned by manager
- Execute all responsibilities in timely manner
Context of Employment
- Permanent Position
- Normal work week: 37.5 hours
- Location: Ville Saint-Laurent
- Benefit package after 3 months of service
- 4 paid sick days per year, after 3 months of service
- 1 paid birthday day off, after 1 year of service
Education and Experience
- College Degree in fashion or graphic design
- 3-5 years of experience in similar positions
- 3-5 years of experience in the fashion industry
- Up to date with current fashion trends
- Licensing experience
- Adults apparel experience
- Excellent Kowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop CS5
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken)
- Good level of spoken French (written and spoken)
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
NTD Apparel Inc.
Saint-laurent, QC, CA
|Posted:||Nov 08, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|