Digital Marketing Specialist
Atomic Reachis looking for a Digital Marketing Specialistto join our fast growing company based in Toronto.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for continually honing the strategy, execution and measurement of email marketing and content marketing campaigns.
You will utilize marketing & sales automation tools to implement segmentation strategies that elevate our brand and personalize the customer experience across each stage of the buyer journey.
Your focus will be on lead generation in alignment with our business strategy and sales team’s initiatives..
Your Day-to Day:
- Lead Generation -Execute email marketing campaigns using marketing and sales automation tools to generate Sales Qualified leads.
- Targeted Email Outreach -Work closely with the marketing team to execute outreach to influencers, and high-traffic publications to drive content partnerships and SEO campaigns.
- List Segmentation- Create segmentation strategies based on targeted personas, industries, partners, etc.
- List Maintenance - Create targeted outbound marketing lists based on campaign goals.
- Campaign Management -Monitor ongoing campaigns to ensure they are reaching KPI targets.
- Reporting- Track, record, and report email performance metrics on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Administration- Work closely with the Atomic Reach team on database management.
- Other Marketing tasks -As the company grows, your role may evolve into other growth based marketing initiatives - including social media, event management, etc.
What makes an ideal Digital Marketing Specialist at Atomic Reach?:
- Passion to succeed in a quickly changing business environment with a results oriented approach to business growth.
- Strong computer/technology skills and highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, G-Suite, etc.
- Possess excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- A critical thinker with an ability to deliver multi-channel strategic initiatives
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure on multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- University degree in Business, Marketing OR equivalent work experience in a technical or business/technical blended field (Preferred).
- Experience with copywriting, web/email marketing, and design (Preferred) .
- Benefits Plan (after 3 months)
- Stock Options (based on performance)
Full-time, based out of our Toronto office.
About Atomic Reach:
We believe that given a great environment, you can achieve incredible things. Our mission is to advance the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to help people tell great stories.
You will work along the best and brightest in artificial intelligence and machine learning. We are a venture backed company and our success is dependent on hiring great people to help us a achieve amazing things.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Atomic Reach. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Atomic Reach is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify Atomic Reach.
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- English (Required)
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 09, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|