North York, ON
Looking for a Recent Graduate
Our scope of services range from builder consulting, virtual home & condo tours, 3D architectural renderings, video production, real estate website development, digital signage and touchscreen apps, home-builder software (CRM) and real estate mobile apps.
Aareas Interactive’s most ambitious launch to date is CondoNow – The New Condo Marketplace. CondoNow is the only online unbiased resource to search, find and compare new condos and townhomes in the GTA. CondoNow gives Agents and Buyers unprecedented access to Developers and their developments.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the production of all promotional materials, promotional campaigns (especially digital content creation, search engine optimization, social media & various ad platforms) and sales aids for both CondoNow and its parent company Aareas Interactive. Travel will be limited but required.
- Look for new opportunities to get our current product/service line more exposure
- Participate in the development of sales and marketing plans
- Development of marketing programs including blog articles, social media posts, digital ad campaigns, press releases, email, seminars, tradeshows etc.
- Work closely with management and support staff to execute marketing initiatives
- Identify market opportunities and trends
Experience & Skills
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Must have live and breathe web-based and content marketing (digital asset creation, blog platforms, social media and content management platforms)
- Expert with Search Engine Marketing (both organic and PPC)
- University/College degree in business, marketing or public relations is preferred
- Prior experience in an agency setting is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Experience in corporate branding
- Being able to present your ideas to management utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design software as needed
- A genuine passion for marketing and real estate
Aareas/CondoNow is a fast paced, flexible, and professional environment with a supportive work culture that rewards initiative and performance. This position offers great scope for growth and independent functioning, while contributing to the crucial initiatives of the company. We offer competitive compensation and benefits that are driven by qualifications, experience and performance.
Job Type / Category
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 09, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|