Picture this: a modern corporate culture intersects with state of the art technology in the fastest growing industry in the online advertising worldwide.
We don’t just offer competitive salaries and benefits, at AcuityAds, we value the health and happiness of our employees from a holistic perspective. Our corporate wellness efforts span from an in-house registered massage therapy service, to weekly catered lunches, a fully stocked and functioning kitchen, team gatherings, and more. We offer structured employee recognition awards and financial wellness programs.
We are growing fast so this is the perfect time to join our team. You have the amazing opportunity to make an impact in a big way in a company that is poised for growth.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will interact with advertisers and agencies to implement campaigns and train publishers on our platform.
Main responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Manage assigned agency/advertiser relationships;
- Monitor campaign performance;
- Oversee the process of campaign implementation from start to finish;
- Provide innovative solutions to optimize client goals;
- Complete scheduled progress reporting, final campaign reports and ad-hoc reports as required;
- Communicate with clients to deliver reports and gather feedback;
- Daily review of campaign performance, including the review of in-house and third-party data;
- Gather campaign insights and share with the team.
- University degree in Marketing, Finance, Business or similar studies
- Technical acumen to understand how to design campaigns that optimize the use of our technology platform.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fast learner
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- Advanced skills in excel & pivot tables
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, HTML,SQL and using the Internet as a research tool
- Exceptional organizational skills and can manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to take ownership of projects and to ensure deadlines are met
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude with a strong work ethic, as well as a passion for digital media
Ranked on Deloitte’s Fast 50 and Fast 500 lists top technology companies 3 years in a row, AcuityAds is one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America as well as Europe in the programmatic marketing space – which is the fastest growing segment of digital advertising in the world today. Acuity empowers marketers by offering transparency on costs and brand safety, and real-time reporting and analytics, bringing accountability to programmatic advertising to deliver business results. AcuityAds is headquartered in Toronto, Canada with sales offices in New York City, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Europe.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. All employment offers will be contingent on a successful background check.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto (Preferred)
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 09, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)