Never heard of us?
…that’s exactly why you should be here! You’ll be able to flex your full marketing muscles in the disciplines you’ve worked so hard to develop. Exercise your strategic mind, share your creative insights and unleash your imagination. As the Marketing Coordinator for Prolific Group, you’ll drive the creative process of campaigns and strategies designed to capture the attention of, and engage audiences for us and our clients. You’ll create and assist in the production of content from copy, to visuals, in both physical print and digital content. All the while helping to reinforce our brand in the visual communications industry, building on our 42 year history while transforming the future.
We’re glad you asked! One word …. opportunity. Have the confidence to do great work knowing you’re with an organization that’s been growing for over 4 decades, and is on track for another forty. The average length of service at Prolific is 11 years, so we must be doing something right. And that’s not sitting at the same desk for 11 years (unless you really love that desk!), growth from within is not an empty slogan, at Prolific, we live it. New services are continuously being developed in response to customer need. When was the last time you were able to help create a new branch of business? You can here. People, Community, the Planet. Our corporate community initiatives range from sponsorship of the arts to conservation of resources and sustainable forests. We care about the things that matter.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a comprehensive, generous compensation and benefits package which include health and dental coverage, group life insurance, group retirement savings plan, deferred profit-sharing plan. To assist our employees in achieving a work-life balance, our group benefits plan include the Employee and Family Assistance Program which provide access to counselling services, assistance in finding health care providers, and other services or information they may need.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or a similar field.
- At least 3 years full time experience in a marketing role.
- Must be able to communicate articulately and confidently, tailoring messages to the
- Proficient in working with technology and Social Media related to marketing.
- Respect the need of process and honouring deadlines.
- Experience in B2B marketing is preferred.
- Project Management experience an asset
- A commitment to high quality
- Can gracefully share, and receive feedback.
- A person of character and integrity, is key to our culture.
- Curious, clever and resilient are traits we value.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Winnipeg, MB, CA
|Posted:||Nov 27, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|