MILL STREET BREWERY
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Junior Graphic Designer-18017875
Organization: MILL STREET BREWERY
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Mill Street
Job Type: Contract
Posting Date: Dec 3, 2018
What you will do:
- Join Mill Street’s in-house creative team, working with our creative and marketing leaders to imagine, create and deliver breakthrough advertising for Mill Street Brewery and Brickworks Ciderhouse
- Participate in strategy and delivery of our national advertising campaigns.
- Craft regular photo, video and written content for our national social media channels.
- Create OOH materials to support our national sales team at retail and at licensee accounts.
- Contribute creative solutions in a deadline-driven, goal-oriented, multi-functional environment.
- Collaborate with our partners (Facebook, Google, etc) to test and publish new and innovative digital media content based on the latest best practices.
- Adhere to project deadlines, ensuring all content is accurate, timely, relevant, compelling, and appropriate for the intended audience.
- A creators mindset and innate drive to invent, create and experiment with digital content
- Expert-level design capabilities with a solid sense of typography, colour and balance
- High competence developing and creating digital content including photo, video and copywriting. First hand photography and basic video production experience strongly preferred.
- High competence using Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, and InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint)
- Experience with a wide variety of image, audio, and video file formats and production software
- Understanding of design principles and the application of brand guidelines
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to think quickly and creatively to accommodate a dynamic business environment– must thrive on pace
- Detail oriented with superior communication, organization and time management skills
Accessibility: We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
MILL STREET BREWERY
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 04, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)