Graphic Designer (Digital Ad Layout)
We’re looking for a talented, independent and enthusiastic creative to help us as we expand our team in Calgary. As the Graphic Designer in Calgary, you’ll be the go-to for everything layout on our Calgary digital advertising campaigns. If you love the puzzle of fitting an image, headline, value proposition and call to action in 300x250 pixels, this position is for you.
It’s not all layout, though. The Carto brand needs another creative behind the scenes to bring more oomph to our internal materials. You might work on presentations, case studies and our website (to name a few).
- Creates ad layout for a variety of clients in accordance with individual brand standards
- Advises on creative efficacy and best practices as needed
- Develops templates for Carto materials including sales presentations, proposals and other client-facing documents
- Assists in website maintenance using WordPress
- Creates logos for internal products
- Designs case studies, white papers and other Carto sales materials
Our ideal candidate is someone with 1 – 3 years of design experience. For the right candidate, we are willing to develop an oversight plan to help build upon your existing skills. A degree or diploma in visual arts or design is an asset. Adobe Creative Suite wizardry is a must, and experience in video production isn’t going to hurt.
If you are organized, have a creative mind with the ability to work within tight timelines, a keen interest in digital marketing and the know-how to work on a project from start to finish, you’ll fit right in. Important traits are curiosity, a desire to learn and a willingness to keep up with industry knowledge. You may be asked to manage and aid in various tasks as they arise.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Compensation ranging from $38,000 – $44,000
- Participation in our unlimited vacation policy
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Access to the company-funded cell phone plan
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
Diversity at Carto
We value the diversity of the people we hire. This means creating a workplace in which differences are recognized, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or other considerations. We encourage you to let us know if we can make any accommodations to support your application and throughout the hiring process.
Apply on our website at www.cartomedia.ca with your resume and cover letter. Address all correspondence to Molly McChesney.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Edmonton, AB, CA
|Posted:||Dec 04, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)