Richibucto Road, NB
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design, graphics and general responsibilities of the Company’s marketing program to support expansion and growth.
Skills of interest
- High level of organizational skills and priority management
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a highly diverse team environment
- Prior experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Post-secondary education in the areas of graphic design, marketing , or the equivalent work experience would be considered an asset
- A highly competitive salary and employee benefits package
- Ongoing learning opportunities within a dynamic, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Opportunity to work for a global export company
- Gain experience working and interacting with clients and colleagues from around the world
- Develop career experience that will enhance personal and professional growth
The Application Process
To be considered for this position, please forward a cover letter and current resume. Please no calls or visits. An initial telephone interview may be conducted for potential candidates followed by at least one on-site interview of selected candidates.
Thermtest Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Thermtest is one of the fastest growing scientific companies in Atlantic Canada. Thermtest is a fast-paced high energy company offering a fun and challenging opportunity to work within a team-based approach that continues to drive growth and success.
To find out more, visit www.thermtest.com.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Richibucto Road, NB, CA
|Posted:||Dec 04, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)