Mr. Greek Restaurants Inc.
Creative Marketing Coordinator
Creative project coordinators work with other departments within the company, such as graphics, to help build and maintain an image and sell products. They interact with clients, reporters and upper management on a regular basis, focusing on the positive aspects of their organization. They are aware of the company’s history and play a large role in its future, keeping an eye on the competition and analyzing trends within their industry. While creative project coordinators aren’t salespeople, they do often come up with innovative ways to make sales.
Working closely with all internal departments and the agency of record, you will possess a strong understanding of marketing, communications and social media, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of a wide variety of printing processes, web & graphic design.
Creative marketing coordinators must be highly innovative and clever when it comes to developing strategies aimed at improving the company’s marketing mission. They need to be organized, analytical, energetic, persuasive and resilient. Creative marketing coordinators should have strong working knowledge of computers, and excellent written communication skills.
Writing: Proficient in writing for all effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is also needed. Professional correspondence in emails, etc with spelling and grammar accuracy a must.
Research: Keeping on top of trends in the fast-changing world of social and digital media, what competitors are doing and what new measurement tools are being use.
Problem-Solving: Creative Marketing Coordinator figure out how to best communicate a company's message on different platforms, and sometimes might need to convey sensitive issues or deal with angry customers.
Organization: There are many different platforms, and new ones are being developed all the time. How you communicate on each, determining audience, and measuring tactics all take organization.
Interpersonal Skills: Making the company’s brand presence personable, professional and approachable.
Technical Skills: Proficiency in understanding computers, SEO, internet access and being tech savvy.
- Developing and implementing short and long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns in order to create and increase brand awareness:
- Supporting marketing project development under the direction of the Marketing Manager;
- determining the feasibility and profitability of new market or existing campaigns;
- fostering and executing marketing and advertising campaigns by analyzing Sales forecasts;
- managing on-going marketing and advertising campaigns and plans, while ensuring that every initiative is aimed at increasing brand awareness;
- assisting the Marketing Manager with the implementation of online marketing strategies through social media accounts;
- giving ideas, recommendations, and plans to contribute to the optimization of marketing strategies; and
- scheduling promotional presentations, maintaining an annual project calendar, and ensuring deadlines are respected.
- Researching, analyzing and summarizing market trends;
- studying competitors market behaviour and strategies; and
- keeping up-to-date on industry activities and trends.
- Executing marketing plans, campaigns, and strategies in line with the agreed budget:
- Providing detailed reports on budget expenses to the Marketing Manager.
- Overseeing marketing material:
- Coordinating, editing, and optimizing any material concerning advertising, branding, and marketing;
- reviewing each project to guarantee it complies with the product’s information before its submission to the Marketing Manager;
- ensuring that every material is consistent with planned marketing strategies; and
- monitoring and maintaining promotional materials inventory, when necessary.
- Providing assistance to all departments in order to achieve the company’s goals:
- Giving marketing advice and support for a better understanding of the brand’s voice and personality to determine the most profitable mean of distribution.
- Preparing detailed monthly, quarterly, and annual market reports in order to present current and forecasted data
- Summarizing and assessing on the effectiveness of past and on-going strategies;
- analyzing the feedback of previous or current marketing campaigns;
- measuring the impact and outcomes of marketing activities; and
- compiling competitors’ data by distinguishing their products’ characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising and comparing the results with the actions taken by the marketing department.
- Building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors:
- Researching and reporting on potential strategic relationships * Point of contact for all donation requests, which will be tracked and coordinated through the marketing department
- Coordination of events and promotions related to Helios, MR. GREEK Restaurants’ Charitable Foundation as well as coordination of money collection from coin boxes at all MR. GREEK locations
- Coordinate all social media activities, online profiles, accounts, etc
- Develop strategic social media strategy in line with company brand standards
- Project manage campaigns, initiatives and partnerships as required
- Administer marketing processes and provide analytics and measurement of social media activities
- Help to ensure brand standards are understood, maintained and consistently executed across the system
- Respond to social media inquiries as they come in
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional client-relations and communication
- Strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills as well as being detailed and organized are imperative to this position
- Strong computer skills and a thorough knowledge of current graphic communication practices is crucial
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar field, ideally with foodservice experience and knowledge of franchised systems
- Must have undergraduate degree in Marketing or Business/Commerce
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with distinct attention to detail and flexibility to handle diverse tasks
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Desire to take initiative and deliver results; ambition to progress within the company
- Passion for building brands
- Digital fluency across social media platforms
This opportunity allows you to join a very reputable team where your voice is heard and the development resources are provided to grow your professional career.
As a Creative Marketing Coordinator, you are responsible for leading projects, providing business reports, tracking and executing a marketing plan.
- University degree
- Strong time management skills – sense of urgency.
- Challenges the status quo - Has high productivity and follow up skills
- Planning & Organization – “can-do” attitude, focuses on meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter and self-motivated. Requires little support from manager or others.
- Team Player – collaborative employee who is always willing to work with their team
- Self-starter, able to learn quickly
- Problem Solver with Strong, Proven Analytical Skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build team relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint especially)
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Mr. Greek Restaurants Inc.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 04, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|