Progressive Automations Inc.
Progressive Automations is one of the top manufactures and distributors of linear actuators and linear motion control products worldwide. We have over a decade of experience in the industry and are always striving for more. Our goal is to lead the industry in innovation while bringing you the most affordable, high quality linear motion products that money can buy. We are currently searching for a dynamic and self-motivated Marketing guru to join our team.
- Manage global content (about 50% of the position is involved with content)
- Support the marketing department by scheduling and organizing the creation of website content. Ensure all content is optimized for SEO and properly reviewed by relevant parties. Manage the content on company’s sites, blog, YouTube.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with internal teams for new ideas and content strategies
- Create schedule and calendar plans for content releases and develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users’ engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Keep all marketing materials organized in folders and maintain to ensure that the most updated versions of the content are in circulation
- Research content management trends and stay up-to-date with selling channels opportunities to advance listings, attracts more customers and provide for better shopping experience.
- Work on non-product related content, such as industry articles, videos, vlogs, social media posts to ensure that SEO parameters are met, and the contents goes out timely and at agreed upon frequency.
- Coordinate marketing efforts between our Canadian and Overseas marking teams – take charge and control of everyday marketing efforts and ensure adequate support to Marketing Manager
- Adhere to and maintain marketing strategy, desired quality of work, schedule and needs
- Manage Marketing Printed Materials
- React to the printing needs of various departments by sourcing high quality, reasonably priced suppliers, build relationships and ensure the printing needs are met efficiently
- Be actively involved in tasks requiring working with designers and other creative agencies
- Actively manage Marketing Programs such as Scholarship program, Event Sponsorship and Project Sponsorship
- Develop and maintain a network of marketing contractors, ensure the following stages of 3-d parties’ collaboration are complete:
- Concept & scope of work
- Diploma or higher in Marketing or Advertising
- 2+ years’ marketing, content management or graphic design experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Progressive Automations Inc.
Richmond, BC, CA
|Posted:||Dec 06, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|