Commercial Marketing Assistant
Reporting to the Director of Commercial Marketing Strategy this new role will assist in the creation of marketing materials to promote the sale of Unilock products for use in commercial projects (public spaces, academic institutions, retail spaces, sports arenas and more). Targeting architects, landscape architects, engineers and commercial property owners, the Commercial Marketing Assistant will support the sales efforts of in the field commercial sales representatives in the U.S. and Canada with catalogs, brochures, advertising and digital marketing initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for marketing and an understanding of architectural sales, marketing tactics and operations. If you are a multi-talented individual, with outstanding writing and verbal skills, who thrives in the details, we’d love to learn more about you.
- Unilock was the first company to introduce the concept of interlocking segmental paving stones to North America in 1972 and continues to lead the industry with proprietary manufacturing technologies and designs for outdoor pavers and walls.
- Unilock products are relied on by architects, landscape architects and engineers to create work class commercial spaces across North America, as well as by homeowners and contractors for residential projects.
- A family-owned, Canadian company, the Unilock corporate headquarters is located in Toronto Ontario with seven regional operations located in New York, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, and Georgetown Ontario.
- The corporate marketing group operates as a shared service which provides strategic marketing leadership and supports the business efforts of the seven regional offices, each with its own General Manager and financial targets.
- Participate in the planning, execution and measurement of commercial marketing initiatives.
- Update and maintain online resources, including but not limited to website, collaborative platforms, CRM leads system and external sources
- Compile and produce marketing, lead and direct mail reports
- With the support of the design studio, design, maintain and/or coordinate production of print and digital sales and marketing materials, including but not limited to brochures, collateral, advertisements, database marketing and direct mail
- Coordinate various advertising media schedules and placement for both digital and print
- Assist in the development, execution and analysis of market research and program evaluations.
- Support the development of product education webinars, workshops and presentations
- Support logistics of trade shows and events
- Assist with photography of commercial projects
- Provide additional support for the commercial sales teams
- University or college degree, ideally in a business and/or marketing program
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience
- An understanding of the AEC industry and the decision-making processes
- Proven ability for research, analysis, fact-finding and copywriting
- Strong communication, time management, planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative skills and experience in graphic design including proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge.
- Photography skills (Canon or Nikon DSLR) and experience in architectural photography would be a distinct asset.
- Strong computer skills including proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Dynamics
- Ability to travel to the United States (less than 5% of time)
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Etobicoke, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 08, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)