Chumi Technologies, Inc.
SaaS Digital Marketing Specialist
Chumi is looking for a seasoned, energetic and motivated marketer in our head office in Toronto at a very excited stage in our global growth. This position is critical in setting the direction for Chumi's North American business development efforts in one of our key categories. You will get to work in a lively and dynamic environment in an exciting industry, at the forefront of innovation at events.
- THE TEAM
- We are a team of former IBMers, Scotiabankers etc. We are young, having passions for the work, if you are the same, please join us.
Chumi's goal is to become the preferred ticketing and registration solution globally for branded event organizers. We are providing organizers with simple, yet powerful, event technology and single page event page builder. At Chumi, you’ll find a team of dynamic, smart and engaged people who are passionate about building communities and creating innovative products to help people get together around live experiences.
If you are smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionising the events technology industry, we want to hear from you
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a results-oriented individual with a strong understanding of the digital landscape to join our marketing team, helping to push our clients' brands to the next level. In this position, you'll define and deploy growth and content strategies for a variety of clients to maximize their marketing funnels. The ability to test, learn and iterate on tactics is essential to being able to achieve data-driven results; as is the ability to self-teach. Above all else, Skyrocket is a small team of individuals who care deeply about their jobs, and the impact they can have on the world - and we look for that level of care in our employees.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Generate new and creative growth and content marketing strategies, predominantly for B2B companies
- Research new tactics and different channels to increase brand awareness, generate leads and increase conversion
- Create content for varying channels and tools including social media, websites, headlines, sales and marketing collaterals
- Develop marketing and sales funnels, ensuring that they attribute business goals to strategically defined tactics
- Perform keyword research and use SEO tools to understand needs and develop highly relevant ideas for content
- Conceptualize, establish, and execute digital marketing campaigns to influence client objectives
- Use data to test, analyze, learn and iterate on marketing tactics in order to discard ineffective tactics and double down on the more effective ones
- Track good digital marketing practices, web strategies and industry standards
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Ideally a qualification in marketing, digital or business strategy
- Knowledge of website design practices, processes, and technologies
- Ability to understand marketing data derive actionable insights
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal team player
- Able to self-teach to fill in any knowledge gaps
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Adapts easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year + bonus + shares
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Chumi Technologies, Inc.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 08, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|