North Vancouver, BC
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our Marketing Department is looking for someone who can bring new marketing inspiration and strategy to our team.
This is a part-time Digital Marketing contract opening for an individual who can tell the seasonal story, along with providing nuanced brand and product development.
In this role, you’ll create cohesive marketing initiatives across all our digital channels and platforms. Offer new impactful marketing ideas—ones that bring new clients to Paper Label and build loyalty among existing clients.
This is an opportunity for the entrepreneur who can work on a variety of marketing campaigns and strategies.
You will be responsible for:
- Increasing engagement with our customers by crafting personalized messages that captivate and inspire their passion for style
- Driving the PaperLabel.com business
- Owning what to say and when to say it while testing those innovations with detailed analytics.
- Create new innovate marketing ideas and collaborations.
- Two years’ experience in a progressive Marketing/eCommerce role in the retail fashion industry
- Ability to articulate vision and strategy in a way that inspires your audience while focusing on achieving business goals.
- A mix of creative and analytical abilities.
- Agility in determining the next plug inns, aps and tools to integrate with Shopify so you can run pre and post funnel marketing programs.
- Can illustrate copy and visual storytelling experience.
- Likeable personality
- Working knowledge/expertise with Shopify, Later, Mail Chimp, Instagram, Facebook and other Social platforms.
Job Type: Contract
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Required)
- english (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
North Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Feb 11, 2019|