Beachcomber Hot Tubs
North Vancouver, BC
EMC Business Solutions LLP (EMC) is experiencing exciting new growth and as such, we have a very exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate Graphic Designer.
Here is your opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team. By creating a workplace that fosters and rewards innovation, we’re proud of our ability to create exciting and meaningful careers. Our open-door culture gives you the chance to learn and grow with us. Your potential is tied to your will. If you can dream it, we can help you achieve it.
Who We Are:
EMC is a business within the Scott Family group of companies, best known for its highly successful Beachcomber Hot Tub manufacturing and distribution business. Beachcomber Hot Tubs is a 40 years young well-established industry leader who has seen much success with their proven business model. Now in it’s sixth year of business, EMC focuses on providing world-class marketing/digital media services and third-party financing to Beachcomber Hot Tub dealerships.
EMC’s mandate is to drive business to Beachcomber retail stores and independent dealer locations and to support its multi-channel distribution operations (most notably with Costco in Canada and Mattress Firm/Sleep Train/Sleepy’s in the USA). In addition, EMC provides integral support to Beachcomber’s brand enhancement as the appointed online retailer of Beachcomber branded products. EMC has seen tremendous growth and is now looking to expand its business both within and beyond the health & wellness industry.
EMC is located in West Vancouver; in the office tower at the Park Royal Shopping mall and has major bus transit routes to Downtown Vancouver / the Northshore. Our state of the art office boasts a spectacular view of Stanley Park, the Lions Gate Bridge, and Downtown Vancouver.
Who You Are:
You are an ambitious designer, with an eye for compelling visuals, looking for an exciting venture to grow and expand within your career. You have excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and are passionate about doing whatever it takes. This role will support and manage day-to-day tasks to support the brand identity, social media strategy, and event marketing for our clients, retail stores and distribution channels. As a designer, you have strong brand and design skills, powered by superb time management. You have a strong design portfolio or demo reel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage strong storytelling abilities to produce compelling, engaging visuals across a variety of different channels including (but not limited to) web, video, online ads, print and social media
- Meet tight deadlines while maintaining high accuracy and adhering to brand guidelines
- Own and drive special projects, new platform integrations and initiatives with 3rd party vendors
- Solve problems efficiently while keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Able to communicate ideas through clear, descriptive storyboards and pitch creative concepts/solutions to stakeholders and team members
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1-2 years of design and/or interactive experience working in a consumer-facing design role, either in-house design or with an agency
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator as well as After Effects
- Solid understanding of advertising and design principles for both digital, print, social (audience, typography, layout, colour theory)
- Adaptive eye and skill to re-purpose existing visual for other collaterals and sizes.
- Passionate and motivated to consistently deliver high-quality work
- Willing to learn, seek and accept constructive feedback
- Eager to share knowledge and learn from those around you
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work methodically and meet deadlines
- Preferred experience in translating ideas into engaging motion graphics with infographics, storyboard, video and animation.
- Have basic CSS and HTML skills, as well as working with web developers
Why EMC Business Solutions LLP
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- Dedicated mentors willing to spend time to help you grow
- Fantastic career growth opportunity
- Amazing office, location and work environment
- The opportunity to work in partnership with a growing and inspiring team.
- All the fresh smoothies, and Nespresso coffee you desire!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted directly.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Beachcomber Hot Tubs
North Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Feb 11, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)