We are looking for a talented graphic designer who has a passion for graphic design and creating clean, modern graphics that are engaging and effective.
As an experienced graphic designer, you must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator and Photoshop) and other industry standard tools. Previous experience working in a Print shop/environment is an asset.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Develop and design graphics for print and digital media. Includes logos, business cards, banners, brochures, signs etc.
- Meet with clients, discuss their needs and come up with creative design solutions
- Additional activities as required by management
Experience and Skills/Knowledge
- Minimum 1+ years of graphic design experience preferred
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design or related area preferred
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite knowledge (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience working in a print shop is a major asset
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) are a must.
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent team player
Dolon Media has helped many businesses achieve greater success through different forms of technology and marketing in the Greater Vancouver area. We deliver custom solutions through website design, internet marketing (SEO), signage and various forms of rich print media.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume with portfolio link or examples of recent work(if available).
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Surrey, BC (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Surrey, BC, CA
|Posted:||Feb 11, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)