Street Team Member
*Street Team Member
**Work Status: Casual Part Time
*Location: Toronto, ON
About the Role:
Corus Radio Toronto and 102.1 The Edge have an opportunity for CASUAL PART TIME ON CALL PROMO REPRESENTATIVES. Reporting to the station(s) Promotion Coordinator(s) and Street Team Coordinator, candidates will be responsible for representing the station at promotions and live on-location broadcasts, interacting with clients and the general public to create positive and lasting impressions.
- Set up of station equipment and signage at event to required standards.
- Interacting with listeners and clients, administering prizes and promoting products and services.
- Driving station vehicles
- Posting and interacting on Social Media Platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Technical Engineering of on location sales and programming remotes.
- Representing radio stations by leaving positive lasting impressions on clients, listeners and peers.
- Executing assigned duties as directed.
- About You:
- Required skills and qualifications:
- Valid Class G drivers license and excellent driving record. Will be required to drive station vehicles.
- Knowledgeable of all Social Media Platforms including how to post pictures, use of hashtags and replying back to comments and messages.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to learn basic technical engineering.
- Enthusiasm for Street level promotions with an ability to problem solve and deal with adversity.
- Energetic and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Possesses the maturity to work without supervision in an independent setting.
- Proven track record of working effectively within team environments
- Knowledge of stations and their audiences.
- Unafraid of manual labor (i.e. lifting, lugging, dragging, stuffing, hanging and getting dirty)
- Must have a flexible schedule. Weeknight, weekend and early morning work required.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A CASUAL PART TIME ON CALL SPOT IN OUR POOL OF CASUAL ON CALL PROMO REPRESENTATIVES. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEED HOURS. SCHEDULES OF EVENTS VARY AND ARE SUBJECT TO SALES AND PROGRAMMING RELATED ACTIVITIES.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter by June 10 2019.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also notify their manager before applying for an internal position and indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Internal Application Process via Corus Central for more information
Pride Month is a time to celebrate. The parties and parades are a joyous celebration of life. LGBTQ+ people, friends, families, allies – coming together in a show of community solidarity and strength. Pride Month is also a time to commit. To listen when LGBTQ+ people say there are still problems. People who are afraid, marginalized, or have experienced harm. We know that there are barriers that still exist, and work still to be done. We Celebrate. We Commit. We are LGBTQ+ proud.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 10, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|