Do you breathe, eat, and sleep radio?
Do you love coming up with creative ideas and concepts?
Do you like being out of the office and working with awesome organizations?
Do you think SWAG stands for SUPER WICKED AWESOME GEAR?
Are you community minded, and love attending events?
Are you normally the first one on the scene and the last to leave??
Are you of the belief that if you can dream it you can do it??
Are you a banner wrapping superstar?
Are you getting excited just by reading this??
If so then FX101.9 & 89.9 The Wave have an exciting career opportunity for you, which is to take over their very successful promotions department. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Promotions, and be responsible for the coordination and implementation of all promotional and marketing activity for the 2 radio stations.
- Develop and execute promotional campaigns that create great on-air content and drive station ratings.
- Represent both stations at various events throughout the community
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute small and large scale events
- Develop, coordinate and manage all promotional and marketing activity.
- Work with a budget.
- Work closely with programming and the sales teams to meet station goals.
- Oversee weekly contests.
- Manage prizing inventory.
- Update station websites.
- Continue to develop relationships within the community.
- Attend weekly meetings and client calls as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 2 years working in promotions, marketing, or relevant field.
- Track record of managing a team.
- A “can do” attitude and the ability to laugh in the hallways.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Flexible schedule, willing to attend events during the evenings/weekends.
- Collaborative and creative thinker.
- A standard driver’s license.
- The ability to multi task.
- Social networking savvy.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Interested applicants are invited to send their resume quoting job number: MBS528
Deadline for Submissions: June 21, 2019
*No phone calls please. Only those considered will be contacted*
MBS Radio is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Promotions/Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Halifax, NS, CA
|Posted:||Jun 10, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)