Trade Marketing Assistant
Independent Distillers Canada is a subsidiary of The Independent Distillers Group, which manufactures and distributes alcoholic beverages worldwide. Core products include Vodka Mudshakes, Twisted Shotz, Alive vodka coolers, NZ PURE LAGER and Dos Locos which are available through provincial liquor boards and private stores in British Columbia.
About the Opportunity
As the Trade Marketing Assistant, you will own and deliver distributor and retail customer promotional activities that support both Brand and Sales strategies across IDC’s distribution network that are required to deliver our financial objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute the short to mid-term trade marketing promotional activities for IDC
- Monitors timeliness of projects, including keeping internal stakeholders, customers and agency partners on track
- Support Director of Marketing with NPD activities and ‘go to market’ approvals, ensuring compliance with local liquor boards for compliance with Canadian product & packaging standards.
- Quarterly reporting of ROI on trade promotions and activation campaigns including retail promotion, events & sampling.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory governance guidelines associated with alcohol trade marketing activity.
- General administrative duties in relation to sales and marketing trade activity including budget management and invoice reconciliation
- Previous experience working in a FMCG environment, ideally in a sales or marketing related role
- High attention to detail, and project management skills
- Have a can do attitude and be a problem solver.
- Excellent computer literacy skills, including MS Office suite, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be motivated and a self-starter, holding yourself accountable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 17, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|