Checkpoint One Apparel
Digital Marketing Manager
Checkpoint One is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead our Digital Marketing team, identify strategic opportunities, implement online initiatives, and measure progress.
As our expert on all things digital marketing, you’ll lead or collaborate with your team on all our digital marketing initiatives to increase visitors and drive conversion at each step on the funnel, optimizing digital programs and marketing/growth automation. The responsibilities include managing and leading a small team of marketing coordinators, building and benchmarking brand awareness activities through online advertising, automated e-mail marketing campaigns, and referral traffic strategies. The Digital Marketing Manager is also responsible for the accuracy of reporting data and meeting timelines for all the company’s digital marketing campaigns.
Digital marketing is not only your job but your passion. You’re a self-starter who doesn’t wait for permission to act and drive results. You enjoy working both autonomously and collaborating with a small creative team. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and leveraging the latest tools to engage prospects and drive new business. You should also be data-driven and passionate about using data analysis to help the team understand the company’s KPIs, ROI, and to use that knowledge in shaping future campaigns and budgets.
Checkpoint One is a fast-growing dynamic e-commerce company that operates like a start-up, so you’ll be wearing many hats on the job. You should be a super creative, fun, organized, self-motivated individual looking to learn and grow with us.
Who we are:
We’re a fast-growing, web-based promotional apparel company based in Vancouver, BC. With eighteen years of hard work and perseverance, Checkpoint One has become a well-established component of the Canadian promotional apparel industry. We pride ourselves on our ability to innovate and adapt, to continue to stay relevant in our constantly evolving world. Through our vast selection of promotional garments and products, we give our customers the tools to make their brand shine.
At the heart of Checkpoint One is our passion for making connections. It’s our number one priority to help our clients grow, and we strive to create a customer experience that’s both encouraging and educational. Building those relationships is what we’re all about!
Our office is in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, on the border of the beautiful Coal Harbour. As you enter the office, you’ll feel a palpable sense of pride for our team culture and our people. Our Founder and CEO, Jeff, will greet you with a high five and an open invitation to share your ideas or just catch up over lunch. Our goal is to create a comfortable, lively, inviting environment for you from the moment you step through our doors. We create a space where diversity is celebrated and personal expression and ambition hold the highest currencies.
- Effectively lead and strategically manage a small Digital Marketing team
- Increase website traffic through paid, organic, referral, email, and social channels
- Execute digital marketing activities, such as email marketing campaigns and paid advertising, to increase brand awareness, generate website traffic and improve conversions
- Create and modify content for digital ads, website copy, referral sites, emails, and social media
- Write, review, proof-read, and edit marketing communications
- Build and deploy segmented email marketing campaigns with content tailored to our customers and subscribers
- Drive optimization through A/B tests and experiments
- Maintain digital marketing budgets and report monthly metrics on all activities
- Produce comparative reports through Google Analytics to measure website metrics
- Implement lead nurturing programs to engage prospects throughout the buying process
- Learn and consider SEO best practices to measure and increase organic traffic
- Benchmark & track and report on costs, performance, analytics, and target ROI’s and KPI’s for all digital marketing programs
- Analyze data to communicate key findings and actionable insights to members of the team
- Achieve targeted marketing goals and KPI’s
- Continuous research to improve knowledge of digital marketing strategies and online tools
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of tactics, tools, technology, and processes
- Perform other related duties as required and requested
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising, PPC, and reporting
- Knowledge and experience of online digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and similar tools
- A driven marketer who loves to analyze data and make recommendations for improvement based on findings
- Analytical thinking with quick execution
- Can keep themselves and their team organized and on track to meet marketing deadlines
- A team player who brings experience to the table, but is not afraid to try new ideas
- Drives decisions with both quantitative customer data and qualitative customer feedback. Can articulate “why” a shift in the data might be happening
- Solid understanding and experience in social media and digital strategy
- You have a proven track record managing SEO/SEM, conducting A/B testing, landing page optimization and a CRM software.
- Experience implementing retargeting campaigns
- Extensive experience with email marketing practices and segmentation of customer base using Mailchimp
- Good work ethic with strong cooperation skills and team-first spirit
- Brings their sense of humour and joy to the workplace!
The Experience we need:
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or program in Marketing, and/or another related field
- 3+ years’ experience with digital marketing, PPC campaigns, content development, social media, keyword research (SEO) and email marketing - Internal brand creative team experience is a plus
- Google Ads certified with proficiency in Google Analytics
- Proficient in Facebook Ads
- Experience with MailChimp or similar email marketing platforms is required
- Experience with Hootsuite or similar Social marketing platforms is required
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Checkpoint One Apparel
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jun 17, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)